Ragnarok Online Game Requirements:
- 2 Pearl
- 2 Zargon
- 20 Memento
- 1 Holy Water
- 1 Witherless Rose
- 1 Crystal Blue
- 1 Red Blood
- 1 Wind of Verdure
- 301,200 Zeny
- 1 Party member
Ragnarok Online Game Quest Pre-requisites:
- Broken Diamond Quest
Ragnarok Online Game Reward:
- 1 Dead Branch
- 1 Two-handed Sword 
- 1 Old Blue Box or 1 Old Purple Box (Base Level 99)
- about 1,000,000 Base level (90+)
Ragnarok Unlucky Emerald Quest
1. Start the Ragnarok Online game quest by talking to the Ragged Man (morocc 143, 63) in South part of Morocc. He is a treasure hunter who had lost all his money. Give him 1,200 Zeny so he can return home to Prontera (Poor man). After you give him the money, he’ll tell you about someone who knows a treasure’s location.
2. Go the the northern part of the town and you’ll find a Man (morocc 102, 298) Talk to him and he’ll tell you that he found a treasure but failed to dig it up. So you agree to help him. He’ll let you collect some game items for him first. Give him 2 Pearl, 2 Zargon and 20 Memento then he’ll tell you that the treasure is in south field of morocc.
3. Head two south maps down and click on the spot (moc_fild8 108, 116) But you can’t dig it up either.
4. Return to the Man in Morroc. He’ll tell you about a man in Comodo that can help you. he gave you a half note. The note could either say Unlock or Open, it’s totally random.
5. At the eastern part of comodo, there’s a man in hiding (comodo 339, 224). He’ll give you the other half of the note. It could either say Treasure or Sesame.
6. Go back to the location of the treasure. Bring someone with you to party with and help you dig the treasure. One player is enough. Click on the treasure.
7. Click on the treasure again. Key in the phrase that you received from the two NPCs with no space. Ex. OpenSesame or UnlockTreasure. You’ll get 1 Dead Branch, Two-handed Sword , and the Unlucky Emerald. Keep the unlucky emerald in your inventoryfor the duration of the Ragnarok quest.
8. Go back to Morocc town and talk to Ibrahim. He’ll ask you what you want to do with it. Just choose Study it or else you’ll take some additional steps in the Ragnarok Unlucky Emerald Quest and no one would bother to buy it because it is cursed. If you click Study it, Ibrahim tells you to talk to his scholar friend in Comodo.
If you click Sell it, show the unlucky Emerald to the three jewelers.
a. Jhonnita in Alberta: (102, 80)
b. Kimeunbang in Payon: (69, 65)
c. Leblo in Geffen: (128, 153)
9. Talk to the Scholar (comodo 139, 184) in Comodo town. He suggests you to go see the Shaman in Alberta to break the curse.
10. Go inside the Hair Shop (alberta 136, 37) in Alberta, head to the south portal. Talk to the Shaman, he’ll first ask for 200,000 then another 100,000 in order to life the curse. from the unlucky emerald. He’ll then tell you to get some items for the ritual. Give him 1 Holy Water, 1 Witherless Rose, 1 Crystal Blue, 1 Red Blood and 1 Wind of Verdure. He’ll do the ritual then eventually tells you to go see the Archaeologist in Juno.
11. Go inside the Juno library (yuno 338, 203) and talk to the archaeologist inside. He’ll tell you that the unlucky emerald isn’t cursed and the rumors isn’t true.
12. Return to the Shaman in Alberta, he’ll be furious on what the archaeologist has said. He advises you to go to a high place near Geffen town.
13. Head over two west of Geffen. In the middle, step over the spot (gef_fild08 182, 185) and The wanderer spirit will appear. Talk to the spirit at least twice.
14. Continue the Ragnarok Unlucky Emerald quest by talking to the Archaeologist and tell him what you saw. He advises you to go speak to a Soldier in Prontera.
15. Talk to the Retired Soldier in Prontera (prontera 140, 304) and he’ll tell you about the battle with Kobolds and the wanderer.
16. Go back to the wanderer’s spirit. Talk to him and tell him what you have learned. He won’t believe you, then he’ll disappear.
17. Tell the Archaeologist what just happened.
18. Proceed to Prontera town and talk to the Retired Soldier again. You’ll received your Ragnarok Unlucky Emerald Quest reward -Old Blue Box or 1 Old Purple Box if you are Level 99 and about 1,000,000 Base Experience if you are 90+. Tell us how much you got.