If you don’t want to be reborn into a novice and start again, the Ragnarok 3rd Job Class is right for you. There are six kinds of 3rd Job Classes to be implemented soon. Hunters to become Rangers, Blacksmiths to become Mechanics, Knights to become Rune Knights, Assassin to become Guillotine Cross, Priest to become Archbishop and Wizard to become Warlock. When players decided to choose the Ragnarok third job path, they retain their level and their level limit becomes 150. These are only available for 2-1 classes only, no word yet for the 2-2 third jobs.
Update: Ragnarok Third Job Class for 2-2 Jobs This is the complete list of the Ragnarok 3rd jobs:
- Assassin – Guillotine Cross
- Knight – Rune Knight
- Blacksmith – Mechanic
- Hunter – Ranger
- Priest – Archbishop
- Wizard – Warlock
Ragnarok 3rd job FAQ
- Do I need to take a Job Change Quest before i could change into a Third Job? Yes. Every Ragnarok 3rd Job Quest is unique. Mind you that these quests are challenging. You shall receive a unique item to your job as part of the ragnarok 3rd job quest reward.
- What happens to my level after I change into a Ragnarok Third Job? You will go back to Job Level 1 and you can continue your level up until base level 150. Your stats would retain, there is no bonus on your status points and your stats can now be increased to more than 99.
- Is it hard to level my Ragnarok 3rd Job? Yes, leveling is super slow. Leveling to 100 is sort of easy though – if you got some experience to spare after you turned based level 99. After that it gets harder and harder. Level in places that give you high exp. Party with people, like in lighthalzen or thor dungeon.
- Should I rush into changing to a Ragnarok third job or should i transcend first? Although it is optional, i advise you to change into a transcendant class first. The job change quest is somehow difficult. Besides, the transcendent skills are too good not to have.
- What is the maximum stat for a third job? 120
- What is the best Ragnarok third job? Vote here! Favorite Ragnarok Third Job
Ragnarok Online 3rd Class Jobs
Priest, High Priest > Archbishop Males appear like those serious members of the clergy. Females look like the pope in the Rachel temple.
- Improved existing supportive skills.
- Many new anti-Demon/Undead skills will be added. However selecting them will reduce the effectiveness or lose out on some of the supportive skills.
- Added skills that allows Archbishop to do physical melee damage.
- See Ragnarok Archbishop skills and pictures
Assassin, Assassin Cross > Guillotine Cross The Guillotine Cross looks like Loki. Armors are made of bones and sharp tusks.
- There is a DPS (Damage per second) which is very strong but when the skill fail, there will be consequences.
- Many different types of poison will be added. In addition, it will be armed with new skills using poisons.
- See Ragnarok Guillotine Cross Skills and Guide
Blacksmith, Whitesmith > Mechanic The Mechanic is the job of 3rd Blacksmith. The mechanic’s sprite has only one garment.
- They can create more new weapons. They can now create auto-attack items for the transcendent.
- Improved skills using items rather than direct physical battle.
- Ragnarok Mechanic Skills
Hunter, Sniper > Ranger The Ranger is the 3rd job Hunter. Their colors are based on the colors of green and camouflage military and leather accessories. They have a military aspect and sports.
- Ranger can have a Wolf. The wolf can be used as a mount to move.
- It increases the power of skills arc.
- Improve the traps of a target in addition to allowing the use of several traps for both new effects.
- See Ragnarok Ranger skills
Knight > Rune Knight The Rune Knight is the job 3rd Knight. It looks like Chaos’ armor in the RO manga. It focuses more on attack speed.
- More offensively oriented to the Knights or Lord Knights.
- Reduced dependence on the defense team. The skills will be more offensive.
- They will also use “Rune”, a special type of Mana, to perform their skills.
- See Rune Knight guide and skills
Wizard, High Wizard > Warlock The Warlock is the job of 3rd Wizard. The clothing is simple to permit easy movement. It is designed as a sorcerer for large-scale battles.
- Added poison-type spells. Strengthened shadow-type spells.
- The property Ghost spells are stronger.
- Spells has a huge area of effect that can be cast when several Warlock together.
- You can mix different types of spells to achieve new effects
- Class powerful and destructive
- Ragnarok Warlock Skills
Incoming search terms:
- ragnarok 3rd job
- ragnarok jon 3
- Ro 3rd Jobs
- sage 3rd job ragnarok
- third class ro