What just annoys me in the Odin Temple Excavation Quest is the part on going in Odin Temple 3. The monsters in that map made this Ragnarok quest very difficult. The rest of the steps are fairly too easy.
Ragnarok Odin Temple Excavation Quest Item Requirement:
- 5 Rune of Darkness
Ragnarok Odin Temple Excavation Quest Level Requirement:
- Base Level 54
Ragnarok Odin Temple Excavation Quest Reward:
- 700,000 Base Experience
- 1 Old Blue Box
Ragnarok Odin Temple Excavation Quest Pre-requisite:
- Factory Quest
- Einbroch Murder Quest
- Biolabs Entrance Quest
Ragnarok Odin Temple Excavation Quest Pre-requisite for:
- Rebellion Quest
How to go to Hugel
- Board the domestic airship in Juno
Ragnarok Odin Temple Excavation Quest
1. Check the sign located in the middle of Hugel (hugel 91, 152). It is an invitation to an expedition in Ragnarok Odin’s Temple
2. Go inside a house (hugel 52,95) in the southwest part of Hugel. You have two choices here. Either go to Laura(hu_in01 13, 11) in the southern part or Alex(hu_in01 18, 160) in the northern part of the house
3. Talk to Alex, she’ll hire you to explore the Odin’s Temple.
3. Talk to Laura, she’ll hire you to explore the Odin’s Temple.
Continuing the Odin Temple Excavation Quest (Talk to the person you have talked to in step no. 3)
4. Talk with the boatman (hugel 209,109)at the east part of Hugel town. It costs 800z.
5. You don’t need to explore the Odin Temple. Once you set foot in the Odin’s temple, you could immediately go back to Hugel. Talk to the boatman once more to go back.
6. After you explored the temple, talk again to the one you talked to in step no 3. They’ll ask for 5 Rune of Darkness.
7. Even though you already have the rune of darkness in your inventory. She wont take it unless you set foot once more in the Odin’s temple.
8. Talk with the boatman (hugel 209,109)at the east part of Hugel town. It costs 800z.
9. You don’t need to explore the Odin Temple. Once you set foot in the Odin’s temple, you could immediately go back to Hugel. Talk to the boatman once more to go back.
10. Give the rune of darkness to whoever you talked with in step no.3. You will be rewarded with 1 Old Blue Box
11. Talk to Laura, she’ll ask you to spy with Alex in the same room
12. Just step onto the north portal to trigger the spying. They’ll mention about Shinokas, the Odin Temple Excavation, Giantes and Heart of Ymir.
13. Go back to Laura and answer either Giantes or Heart of Ymir
14. Laura will ask you to go to Odin Temple to investigate.
15. Go to Odin Temple (odin_tem03) and visit the following locations. Only one of this locations will work. I died thrice while doing this quest so be very careful.
16. Once you stepped into the ‘right’ coordinate, you will be automatically warped in a secret room. This will happen very fast. Walk straight down the path and explore the ruins. Choose Explore. You may have to try a lot of times in order to get the bright light.
17. After you got the correct one, choose Pick it up. Then someone will knocked your head and you’ll wake up to find everything gone.
18. Walk straight up again from where you came from and you’ll be warped again in a random place in odin_tem03
19. Go back to the house and Hugel. Upon entering the room, you’ll find Alex and Laura. Talk to either of them and you’ll find out they are arguing about the Odin Temple Excavation.
20. A pile of papers would fell from Julian. Walk out of the room and Ashe would hand you these papers. She instructs you to go the south part of Morroc.
21. Go to the south part of Morroc (moc_fild12 161, 365), and a message would pop up. It turns out Ashe is a member of the secret wing. You’ll receive700,000 base experience.
22. If you go back in Hugel house, you’ll find out everything is gone. This ends your Ragnarok Odin Temple Excavation Quest
Incoming search terms:
- odin temple ragnarok mvp
- odin temple young man quest ragnarok