Kiel Hyre Quest is divided into two parts because it is very long. It requires at a day to finish this quest because you need to meet several people and go to different maps. Make sure you’re save point is in Juno to save you time in going to and from different maps. Read the story line, everyone loves a mystery and undying love.
Level Requirements: Base Level 70
Ragnarok Quest Item Requirement:
- Cheese x 2 – Part I
- Milk x 7 – Part I
- Cacao x 5 – Part I
- Raw Fish x 10 – Part II
- Solid Iron Piece x 4 – Part II
Ragnarok Quest Reward:
- 2,000,000 Base EXP (Split 500k/1.5m for the two parts of the quest),
- Taming Gift Set x 1 – random taming item and pet accessory
- Old Card Album x 1
Kiel Hyre Quest Part I – Saving Kiel Hyre
1. Enter the Juno Bar (yuno 51, 105)
2. Inside, talk to the pub master. Select You look worried, what’s up? He’ll ask you to help him to deliver his goods. You’ll obtain a Culinary wine to be delivered to the Kiel Hyre Academy.
3. Kiel Hyre Academy (yuno_fild08 155, 189) is located 1 south, 2 east and 1 south of Juno. Talk to one of the guards, they won’t let you in unless you tell them that you are there to deliver the Culinary Wine to Ms. Lecollane. Answer the following: Lecollane and Culinary Wine
4. Go downstairs, and you will find Lecollane (kh_school 175, 60). While walking down, you’ll overhear two students talking.
5. After delivering the Culinary Wine to Lecollane, talk to Elly. She’s just near Lecollane. Elly would ask for your help to gather ingredients for her cooking. She’ll ask for:
1 Bag of Flour – Toast Shop in Juno (217, 114)
1 Egg – Toast Shop in Juno (Comes with Bag of Flour)
2 Cheese – Dropped by Taoist Hermit in Kunlun
1 Culinary Wine – Bar in Juno (51, 105)
7 Milk – Milk Merchant in Prontera
5 Cacao – Dropped by Yoyo
You’ll need to gather the Cheese, Milk, and Cacao on your own.
6. Go back to the Juno bar. Because you have delivered the wine to Lecollane, you can now buy wine from him.
7. You can get the flour and egg from Cezu ( yuno 217,113). But you have to help her first. You need to deliver something to Lighthalzen.
8. In Lighthalzen, deliver the bag of goods to Mills (lighthalzen 365,300) near the windmill. You’ll get a Delivery Package in return.
9, Go back to Cezu and give her the delivery package. She’ll make another bundle of food for Elly
9. Bring the items back to Elly in the Kiel Hyre Academy (the guard should let you in freely at this point), and Elly will give you some of her well-baked cookies she made.
10. Talk to Elly once more. She’ll ask you to deliver some cookies to her grandpa Kiel Hyre in his cottage. Agree to help her.
11. Kiel Hyre’s cottage is located at the north (yuno_fild02 91, 210) of the Kiel Hyre Academy.
12. Talk to the guard outside the cottage (image above). Tell him I wish to speak to Kiel Hyre.He’ll tell you that Kiel Hyre is not in there.
13. Return to Elly and tell her what happened. She’ll give you a spare key to enter the cottage.
14. Go back to the cottage and use the key on the left door (yuno_fild02 75, 217). It will reveal 6 Forward, 3 Left, 3 Forward, 4 Left. This is the direction you have to take after you respawn in the room. You’ll find yourself in a storage room
15. Explore the room according to step no 14 and somewhere in the middle, you’ll find a letter from Kiel Hyre to Elly.
16. Go back to the Academy and give the letter to Elly. Upon reading it, she’ll find something odd. Ask her what’s bothering her and about the academy. She’ll then ask you to go back to the cottage to investigate further and meet her after at the dormitory in the later part of the Kiel Hyre Quest.
17. Go back to the storage room again at the cottage. Click on one of the book in the bookshelves and a secret portal would appear. You may need to click it a lot of times before activating the switch.
18. Enter the secret portal and you’ll find yourself inside Kiel Hyre cottage’s kitchen.
19. Click the box behind you, you’ll obtain pet food. You are going to need this later.
20. Walk along the room until you see a world map. Click the map. Something is hidden paper but you couldn’t take it for it may damage the map.
21. Go back to the kitchen and click the pot.
22. Go back to the map again. Examine the map and you’ll find a hidden paper with a poem in it. You have to take note of the poem. (Click to zoom)
23. Go to the southwest portal. Inside you’ll find a Calabash. Click the Calabash and you’ll obtain an old bronze key.
24. Head south and you’ll find yourself fin a garden. Click the pool and you’ll find two handles Use the left handle/button.
25. Head upstairs but you will be stopped by a Vicious Dog. Give the dog a pet food so you can pass by freely.
26. To continue the kiel hyre quest, enter the office, it is the second room. Inside you’ll find a desk. Click on the desk.
27. At the bottom left of the room, click on the box and use the Old Bronze Key to obtain the Green Keycard.
28. Go to the library room and examine the bookshelf. You’ll find a book engraved with To Elly. Open it and you’ll see two keyholes. Enter first the Cottage Key and then the Green Keycard. You’ll get a Steel Box.
29. Go to the bedroom and click the drawer beside the bed. You’ll obtain a Yellow Keycard.
30. Click on the Medicine Chest, use the Blue Liquid and another poem will be revealed. Take note of this poem again. (Click to zoom)
31. Head back downstairs. Beside the stairs, you’ll find a Sword Hilt. You have to pull the swords four times in the correct order according to the poem. The sequence may vary in every player
32. If you have the correct order, you’ll find yourself in a hidden chamber. Inside,you’ll find two test tubes. Click on the right one and key in little lost devil and a number code 4772961 would be revealed.
33. You are now finished with your investigation in the cottage. Go back to Elly in the Ragnarok Kiel Hyre Dormitory (yuno_fild08 67, 181) behind the academy to continue the kiel hyre quest. Use the pipe to climb up her room through the window. It may take several attempts.
34. Talk to Elly but she won’t respond to you
35. Click the cookie basket on the table. You’ll find a note for you from Elly.
36. Try to talk to Elly again. Tell her Time to wake up, Elly! or Wake up, Elly! if it doesn’t work instead. She’ll respond for a moment and you’ll just obtain a Golden Key and Luxurious Button.
37. Talk to Elly again and use the Golden Key on the Steel box and you’ll obtain a Blue Keycard.
38. Go out of Elly’s room. Outside, you’ll see a graveyard. Click on one of the graves, enter Yellow Keycard first then enter the code 4772961.
39. You’ll find yourself inside Kiel Hyre’s factory. Make your way at the lower right side of the map (kh_dun01 235,49). Key in Blue Keycard to enter the Heavy Door.
40. Inside, you’ll find yourself with women who all looks the same. Talk to them, and show them the Golden Key you got from Elly. You will be recognize as Elly’s friend and warped at the other side of the room.
41.Inside, you will be able to talk to the real Allysia. She’ll give you a Red Keycard and warped you back at the entrance of the Kiel Hyre Dungeon.
42. Walk straight to your right and you’ll locate a Mechanical Device. Key in Red Keycard to go to the other side.
43. Walk straight up to the rightmost door and you’ll hear voices. Kiel Hyre would slide a Metal Fragment in the gap below the door. You’ll obtain a Metal Fragment.
44. Use the right portal to exit this restricted area.
45. Go back to Allysia and give the Metal Fragment to her. She’ll take all your keycards and ask you to go see his master in Lighthalzen.
46. Board the airship to Lighthalzen. You are almost done with the part one of the Kiel Hyre Quest. Go inside the Kiel Hyre Mansion (ligthalzen 188, 199) . Speak with the Steward and show him the Golden Key.
47. You’ll be warped inside the room where Kiel Hyre and Allysia is. Talk to Kiel Hyre then to Allysia and ask them everything you want to know.
48. Talk to Kiel Hyre again and you’ll receive 700,000 experience and 1 taming gift set.
49. After talking to them, walk outside the room and you’ll be knocked unconscious on the floor. This ends the Ragnarok Kiel Hyre Quest Part I.
Incoming search terms:
- kiel hyre quest
- kh_dun quest ragnarok
- kiel ques
- ragnarok where is cezu
- robot factory quest