Ragnarok Finding The Moving Island Quest Item Requirements
- 10 Rusty Screw
- 10 Jubilee
- 10 Strange Steel Piece
- 5 Flexible Tube
- 30 Log
- 20 Tough Vine
- 20 Antelope Horn
- 10 Sea-otter Fur
Ragnarok Finding The Moving Island Quest Rewards
- 1,200,000 or 700,000 or 500,000 Base Experience
- 1 Old Purple Box or 1 Old Blue Box
- Access to Moscovia Dungeon
Ragnarok Finding The Moving Island Quest Base Level Requirements
How to go to Moscovia
In Alberta town, talk to Moscovia Publicity Rep. Pay her 10,000 zeny and she will warp you to Moscovia.
Ragnarok Finding The Moving Island Quest
1. Just near the dock, talk to Berbayeff (moscovia 171, 71). Ask him to tell you about the Moving Island.
2. Listen to Mr. Ibanoff (moscovia 135, 49) stories and ask him to lend you his ship. But his ship needs some fix first and you need to get him some items. Mr. Ibanoff will ask you to prepare 10 Rusty Screws, 10 Strange Steel Pieces, 10 Jubilees and 5 Flexible Tubes.
Note: The following step can only be done from 7am – 8pm Pacific time. Mr. Ibanoff’s reason would be it is very dangerous to sail during the night.
3. The two of you will sail off and you need to adjust the rudder through Mr. Ibanoff’s direction. Talk to Mr.Ibanoff to know where to go and then adjust the rudder. After some time, talk to him again for another direction.
4. Monsters will appear after three to four rudder adjustment. The monsters that could appear are Obeaune, Merman, Kapha, Raggler, Marse, Hydra, and Swordfish. These monsters will disappear after 5 minutes but you need to kill them because this part of the Ragnarok quest would not be cleared. Make sure you have killed all the monsters.
5. After killing the monsters, you can now start sailing ordinarily once more. Later, Mr Ibanoff would tell you to check near the deck. Go there and you will be washed away.
6. You will end up in the Whale Island, an island just above the whale. Talk to the Strange aged (mosk_fild01 86, 104).Talk to him three times and he will send you back to Moscovia.
7. Continue the Ragnarok Finding the Moving Island Quest by going back to Mr.Ibanoff, he thought he had lost you. Tell him about the Whale Island and he’ll ask you to tell your unique story to the Csar.
8. Inside Moscovia Imperial Palace (moscovia 255, 140), tell the Prime Minister Dmitree (mosk_in 128, 89) that you want to see dear Chare. You wish to tell the adventure story of the Whales island.
9. Talk to Char Alexsay III(mosk_in 131, 90) and tell him about the Whale Island.
10. Ask Mr. Ibanoff once again to help you find the Whale Island. Like before, you need to adjust the rudder with his directions. Monsters of the Sea will appear again and you need to kill all of them off. Speak with him again after you defeat the monsters.
11. Upon reaching the Whale Island, talk to the Aged Stranger and ask him to borrow his instrument. He will say no but offers to make you a Gusli when you give him 30 Logs, 20 Tough Vines, 20 Antelope Horns and 10 Sea-otter Furs. Talk to him again and say I am ready, you wll be transported to Moscovia.
12. Talk to Mr.Ibanoff to go back to the Whale island. This time, you do not need to sail again.
13. Give the items to the Strange aged and you will receive a Gusli. You have two options here, either to learn or not to play the gusli. Choose I want to learn the Gusli to receive more base experience and old purple box. Talk to him again and again until you master the art of playing the Gusli.
14. After you mastered the Gusli, you could go back in Moscovia. Go to the Imperial Palace and report to the Csar with the Gusli equipped. You have the following options and every options have different Ragnarok Quest rewards. This ends the Ragnarok Finding the Moving Island Quest.
- Play the Gusli after having learned it – Receive 1,200,000 Base Exp and 1 Old Purple Box
- Don’t play the Gusli – Receive 700,000 Base Exp and 1 Old Blue Box
- Play the Gusli without having learned it – Receive 500,000 Base Exp and 1 Old Blue Box (If you pick this path, you will offend the Czar with your bad playing and your reward will be diminished)
15. Anytime you wish to go back to the Whale Island, you could do so by equipping the Gusli and just walk near Mr Ibanoff.
How to go to Moscovia Dungeon
Upon reaching the Whale Island, talk to the Strange aged and choose the option Want to adventure the unknown land.
Incoming search terms:
- moscovia quest
- moscovia dungeon quest ragnarok
- mosk dungeon ragnarok quest