Upon the completion of the Ragnarok Cooking Quest, you can now cook stat enhancing foods, from level 1 to level 10. You can either sell these foods for more zeny or give it as presents to your friends and guild mates. The food buffs lasts for 20 minutes and is not stackable.
Level Requirement: Level 50
Reward: Cookbook level 1 – 5. Allows you to cook stat foods.
Item Requirement: Chef Hat
- Dragon Scale x 450
- Feather x 330
- Piece of Cake x 120
- White Dyestuff x 1
Ragnarok Cooking Quest
1. Proceed to Prontera Castle (north of Prontera)
2. Enter the left room then talk to Madeleine Chu (prt_castle 45,35 ). Make sure that you are wearing your Chef Hat and tell her that you want to learn on how to cook.
2. Talk to Charles Orleans (prt_castle 43, 30) who is beside Madeleine Chu, he will teach you on how to cook. But first, you have to bring any of Level 1 food ingredients that he will randomly choose. In case you forgot what ingredients he needs, you can ask Madeleine Chu.
3. Give the ingredients back to Charles Orleans, he will then make the level 1 food based on the ingredients that he asked for.
4. Talk to Madeleine Chu and she’ll give you a Level 1 Cookbook and 10 Outdoor Cooking Kits. You have to cook all the Level 1 Stat Foods. You could purchase cooking kits from her if you fail to cook a certain level of food.
Fried Grasshopper Legs (Str + 1)
- Grasshopper’s Leg x 5 – Rocker (90.00%), Vocal (80.00%), Metaller (65.00%)
- Old Frying Pan x 1 –
- Cooking Oil x 1 –
Grape Juice Herbal Tea (Int + 1)
- Red Potion x 2
- Grape x 3
Steamed Crab Nippers (Vit + 1)
- Yellow Potion x 1
- Green Herb x 10
- Nipper x 10 – Crab (15.00%), Vadon (90.00%)
Frog Egg Squid Ink Soup (Agi + 1)
- Bag of Grain x 1
- Spawn x 10 – Roda Frog (5.00%), Thara Frog (55.00%)
- Squid Ink x 1
Honey Grape Juice (Dex+ 1)
- Red Potion x 1
- Grape x 2
- Honey x 1
Fried Monkey Tails (Luk + 1)
- Yoyo Tail x 5 – Choco (70.00%), Yoyo (90.00%)
- Old Frying Pan x 1
- Cooking Oil x 1
5. After you finish cooking, talk to Madeleine Chu again and ask her to taste the foods that you cooked. Instead of eating it, she would packed those foods as a Bundle of Food and would asked you to deliver it at Payon town.
6. You would deliver the foods to Madeleine Chu’s friend in Payon (payon 209 127). Tell him that Madeleine Chu has sent you.
7. Go back to Madeleine Chu and you are now ready to cook higher level of foods. She will give you 10 Home Cooking Kits to start with.
Getting the Cookbooks
- If you want to cook Level 1-5 stat foods, you can ask Charles Orleans for these books in exchange of items and you have to return the book that you previously borrowed.
Level 1 Cookbook – 10 pumpkin
Level 2 Cookbook – 5 well baked cookies
Level 3 Cookbook – 5 sushi
Level 4 Cookbook – 5 bao
Level 5 Cookbook – 10 shoot
- If you want higher level of cookbooks (Level 6-10), you have to hunt these from monsters
Level 6 Cookbook – Orc Lady, Requiem , Pirate Skeleton
Level 7 Cookbook – Evil Druid , Deathword
Level 8 Cookbook – Gemini-S58, Deathword
Level 9 Cookbook – Turtle General, Deathword
Level 10 Cookbook – Maya Purple
Cooking Sets – One of the criteria of success in cooking of stat foods is the cooking set. The better the cooking set, the higher the success rate of your cooking.
- Outdoor Cooking Kit – sold by Madeleine Chu
- Home Cooking Set – sold by Madeleine Chu
- Professional Cooking Kit – Magnolia (0.05%), Orc Lady (0.10%), Violy (0.50%), Miyabi Doll (0.10%), Venatu (Grey) (1.00%), Venatu (Green) (1.00%), Venatu (Orange) (1.00%), Venatu (Blue) (1.00%)
- Royal Cooking Kit – Alice (0.10%), Tengu (0.20%), Dimik (Green) (0.50%), Dimik (Blue) (0.50%), Dimik (Yellow) (0.50%), Dimik (Red) (0.50%), Aliza (0.50%)
- Fantastic Cooking Kit – Lady Tanee (MVP) (10.00%)